Parents » Forms


2021-2022 Registration-Forms Now Available Below!!
To secure your child's spot for the 2021-2022 school year, the deadline to submit registration paperwork is August 15, 2021. Please make sure you have read our Parent and Student Handbook, and that all required forms and documentation are submitted to us by this date. If you have any questions, please contact the office!

2021-2022 Registration

Please note that all forms must be filled out and returned each year. Students may not attend school if their registration paperwork is incomplete, no exceptions. Most of our pdf forms are fillable. Please download the forms to your computer first, then open them and fill them out, save a copy for yourself, and email them back to the school:

Please read through our Parent and Student Handbook before filling out registration paperwork.

Required Forms:

  • Student Registration Form 
  • Emergency Medical Treatment Release Form
  • Technology Agreement 
  • Updated Immunization Record (records may be faxed to 208-892-3855)
  • Birth Certificate (new and Kindergarten students) 
  • Chrome Book Agreement-(Middle School Only)

 Optional Forms:

  • Permission to Administer Medication-(This form must be completed by the parent/guardian and signed by a physician, if medication is to be administered during the school day. This includes over the counter medication.)
  • Idaho School Immunization Requirements Exemption Form- (This form must be completed if you opt out of immunizations for your child)
  • MCS Bus Transportation Form
  • MSD Kindergarten Bus Transportation Application
  • MSD Bus Transportation Application
For a class supply list, please click here!   Student Supply Lists