Welcome to the Parent Action Team!
Show your school pride with this Moscow Charter School Gear!
- The Dri-Power Active T-Shirt is a 50/50 Cotton Poly blend making them softer than your traditional t-shirt and it is available in two colors - gray and blue.
- The NuBlend Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt is a gray 50/50 Cotton Poly blend. The youth version does not have a drawcord at hood.
- The Tri-Blend Fleece Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt is a gray 55/34/11 cotton/poly/rayon fleece blend and is only available in adult sizes.
All gear is screen-printed with a MCS LION PRIDE logo. Sweatshirts will be delivered to the school and available for pick-up before Christmas. Orders will
This sale supports the Parent Action Team (PAT) of Moscow Charter School. PAT's most recent large purchases were golf equipment for PE and new desks for 5th grade.
Thank you for supporting Moscow Chart School!
Sincerely, MCS Parent Action Team
- Secretary (take notes during meetings, post notes on our Facebook group)
- People to help come up with ideas
- Treasurer to help keep track of our finances
- Approve requests from the school or teachers
- Write and type up the newsletter
- Sent out newsletter
- Post it on our Facebook page
- Ask for donations and pick up if needed - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Du0OoM9MHlkSd36wxA2GY1J7R0_pMdPibR8TFyJZbtc/edit?fbclid=IwAR2VxwwLO0AjDhlrWsgYa0YRJxRcQ6E4XBVrTwPj_rbjEUB-bOZKDfYuMDY#gid
- Write donation letters, thank you letters, and donation receipts
- Make info/bid sheet for auction items
- Make list of bingo prizes
- Make signs/posters
- Advertise for the event (Tristate billboard, Facebook, MCS webpage, newspapers, etc.)
- Buy items for the event (decoration, etc.)
- Make gift baskets/cards
- Set up for the event
- Run the event (banker, collect money, hand out prizes, help with silent/live auction) - see signup https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d48a9ab2baaf58-family
- Clean up
- Make signups for brunch
- Get people to sign up
- Set up table
- Clean up afterward
- Come with ideas
- Ask for donations (gift cards, gift items, lunch)
- Make gifts
- Set up gifts in the morning
- Set up for lunch
- Clean up after lunch
- Advertise for the event
- Make posters
- Come up with ideas for prizes
- Make/buy/deliver prizes
- Count box tops
- Update posters for grades (who is winning)
- Cut box tops
- Plan event
- Purchase items needed
- Set up for the event
- Run event
- Clean up after the event
- Collect donations
- Find location
- Advertise (Tristate reader board, Facebook, MCS webpage, newspapers, etc.)
- Apply for grants